Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Looking Forward to 2024

 Hi all! I hope you're enjoying Dark Empire Book Three: Secret War, the first book from me for 2024. It made it to the Polyamory Romance bestseller list on Amazon, so I'm super psyched for this coming year. Thanks to all the readers for your support...it truly means everything.

Amazon, Amazon UK, Nook, Smashwords, Kobo, Apple, print

 I have a lot more to be excited for. The books I hope to release this year will contain some surprises. I'm thrilled to let you in on a few of them.

Dark Empire's saga will continue, with Revelations as the fourth book in the series. It's due early spring, and we'll see our heroes come closer to stopping the Darks...but we'll also see the Darks retaliate. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is safe. I'm looking forward to Dramok Ospar's return as a major character and the developing (and incredibly bumpy) affair between spies Clan Deram and reporter Blythe Nelson.

It isn't all Dark Empire this year. Clan Beginnings is back with the tentatively titled Clan and Crave, featuring Clan Erybet, whom you'll remember from Clans of Kalquor 6: Alien Redemption. Who were Erybet, Sletran, and Conyod before the horrific events of New Bethlehem changed their lives forever? We'll find out hopefully late spring.

Summer brings us back to Dark Empire. The fifth book is aptly titled Desperate Measures. Our usual friends from Dark Empire will return, along with some old friends we haven't seen in some time. Want a hint? One had her own series, based on a diary...

If all goes well, fall brings the biggest surprise. After many years, both in real life and the Kalquor Universe, a thirteenth Clans of Kalquor book is coming. Alien Haven will be the fiftieth (50th!!!) Kalquor Universe book, if you can believe it.

To finish out the year is the thus far untitled Dark Empire Book Six. There'll be a desperate rescue attempt, contact with the entities know as the Other in the Darks' home dimension, and the setup of an entirely new Kalquor standalone series that will begin in 2025...thanks to Clajak for sending me into a tailspin on that one. His last sentence in Dark Empire Five was what let me know a new series was coming. Having planned the next couple of years of writing beforehand, I was less than pleased to have my schedule blown up in my face...but when a really good story/series demands to be written, a writer's gotta go with it.

Please note, all these release dates are tentative. Life happens, so I can't guarantee so many books in the coming year, but I'll do my best. I can't wait to unleash so much Kalquor!

Preview entries begin for Dark Empire Book Four: Revelations next Wednesday. Be sure to stop by for the continuing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment