Friday, May 19, 2017

Question of the Week


Q: Could we please have another short stories book. Ideas we came up with: A clan having triplets, celebrating Christmas (Sister Katherine?), A day in the life of the Empress, a clan opening a pleasure club, a matara with more than one earth child, a school for clans to learn about earth matara, a matara with a cat. 

A: It is a possibility in the future, but unfortunately, not very soon. My dance card is incredibly full right now what with the Basma's war, Portals to Risnar, and closing out Shalia's Diary. Those are some super fun ideas though. I wish I had more time, but I am scheduled to the teeth!

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? Leave it in the comments section, and it may be answered in an upcoming blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment