Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Update - What's Coming Up


Today is the one-year anniversary of the release of Alien Embrace.  For the next couple of days I’ll be posting more AE-themed blogs to celebrate this past year.  Many thanks to all of you who made it so wonderful.

Back to the here and now:  by the number of emails I’m getting from many, you’re impatient to know what’s on the horizon from me, especially as it pertains to the Clans of Kalquor series.  I promise I’m working hard to get books out ASAP. 

To that end, I thought I’d update you all on the status of everything upcoming.  Here’s what’s happening:

Unholy Union:  Released five weeks ago, the standard timeline will have it on Amazon by the end of the month.  It’s been on my publisher’s top 3 bestsellers for a couple weeks now—thanks to all who downloaded it and sent me those very kind comments on how much you enjoyed my first paranormal release!

Alien Salvation (Clans of Kalquor 4):  This book is under contract.  The publisher has not added it to the schedule yet, which is no surprise considering Unholy Union has been out for only a little over a month.  I know, I know, this is the one you are all clamoring for.  I’m dying for it to come out too!  But there are other great authors with books in line ahead of mine, so it’s time to practice patience.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that AS will come out in October. 

Netherworld:  Drop Dead Sexy:  Also under contract and not yet scheduled.

Alien Slave (Clans of Kalquor 5):  First draft completed last week.  I will begin the second draft tomorrow, having given my brain a chance to disconnect so I can attack it with fresh eyes. 

Netherworld 2:  Blood Potion No. 9:  First draft started earlier this week.

The Font (Non-series vampire erotica):  Outline started earlier this week.

Alien Interludes (Clans of Kalquor short story collection):  First drafts of four stories completed (Amelia, Jessica, Israla, Michaela).  Eight stories in total planned.

The Phucket List:  Still in outline stage.  This is taking a little longer as my co-author has a fulltime job that we have to work around.  We promise it will be worth the wait!


I will keep updating you all as things move along in Tracyland.   Thanks again, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment