Wednesday, March 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Clans of Kalquor 11: Alien Revolt









              “You plan to take custody of the Earthers and hybrids once we have claimed Haven?” Piras asked. He knew the answer to that, but he wanted specific information as to Copeland’s plans for those innocent civilians, mostly women and children.
              Copeland’s tranquil smile morphed into a sorrowful expression. “They must be brought before me to face judgment for their sins. For their brazen disregard for what is sacred.” He sighed, as if disappointed. “You must understand I do not wish to be harsh. It is always painful to punish them, even for their wicked deeds. I love my children, but transgressions against me must be dealt with…severely.”
              “I understand.”
              “With your help, we shall burn away their sins to cleanse the universe of their evil. We will purge not just your empire, but all of creation of the abomination of our races mixing.”
              It was clear to Piras that Copeland was talking extermination. Like the Basma, he was determined to slaughter people for the crime of falling in love and having children. Two different men from two different cultures had arrived at the same murderous plot.

Releasing Summer 2017

9 comments:

  1. I hope Copeland gets to burn on the very pyre he would have murdered those innocents. Please make it a very slow and painful death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. A couple of months to go. I think I can do it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who is guy picture above suppose to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay lets try that again. I hate autocorrect!.....
    =•O OMG summer! I could die before getting my hands on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to read this!love all the political intrigue! Come on summer!

    ReplyDelete