Friday, May 27, 2016

Weekend Wake-up Call -- Clans of Kalquor 3: Alien Conquest






“Tranis,” she whispered.

He looked up, his eyes so very, very drowning dark. “Yes, my love?”

“I want you inside me. I want you now.”

Lidon and Degorsk fell back. In an instant, Tranis’ great bulk covered her, and Cassidy opened herself wide to take him in. He slid inside easily, and she cried out with welcome.

Tranis rose to kneel on the bed, bringing her up with him. One hand cradled the back of her head, tilting her face so he could smash his lips to hers. The other cupped her buttocks, supporting her while he thrust deep inside. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, rising and falling upon his staffs. She felt she claimed what was hers even as she gave herself up to him.

They moved together, instinctively knowing the choreography of life’s most ancient dance and performing each step with precision. Over and over Tranis filled her, and Cassidy clutched at him with inner muscles, drawing him deep into her well. The darts of bliss grew to spears of ecstasy, and she bit his lips as light suffused her being. 

Tranis bore her back down to the bed, spasms wracking his hips as he ground against her. She clawed at him, furrowing his shoulders with ferocious glee, marking him as her own. With a strangled cry, he surrendered his seed to her. She gloried in every throb of his flesh within her own, in her mastery of the brute who’d dared to try enslaving her.

4 comments:

  1. been looking all over trying to find out if I need to re-purchase your re-edited, expanded, or otherwise changed versions of earlier books, or if there is a way to get an upgrade. Let me/us know please if we need to re-purchase these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia! As I mentioned back when I revised the books, the only two that were substantially changed were Alien Embrace and Alien Conquest. The rest were not altered enough to be worth spending the money on. Absolutely do NOT re-buy Rule, Salvation, or Slave.

      Even with several additional/altered scenes, Embrace and Conquest are still basically the same stories. The outcomes are the same.

      If you do decide to get them, especially from Kindle, the original versions will be deleted from your e-book reader. If you want to keep those originals, make sure you back them up somewhere else. Unfortunately, that's just the way Amazon and a few others operate.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. Was still only following Shalia back then, and I have been trying to hunt through old posts. Search wasn't much help. Hated to bother you personally about it, but I do appreciate you getting back to me so fast. I don't mind re-purchasing, just didn't want to do it, then find out I didn't need to. You are well worth the money...plus a bunch more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you checked with me. It would have been awful if you'd bought books again when it makes no sense to. I hate wasting money, even if it's not my own, lol.

      Delete