Friday, April 29, 2016

Weekend Wake-up Call – Netherworld IV: Animal Attraction






Dan swept the desktop clean. The items that hit the floor would eventually find their own way back on the polished wood surface. Because he was a gentleman even when he dominated like a beast, Dan offered his assistance as I climbed to my feet. I smiled my appreciation and hopped up on the desk.

He told me, “Those wrists and ankles need some long silk scarves tied to them.”

Just as I could conjure any outfit I wanted, I could also supply my own bondage gear. I had slippery-soft scarves tied nice and tight where Dan wanted them in an instant. I loved not having to worry about issues like circulation. 

My gorgeous hunk of a man secured me to the desk, spreading my arms and legs wide. His calloused finger traced my parted slit, finding me wet and eager. I giggle-groaned to feel his rough flesh rasp against my softness.

“You like that, huh?” Dan’s half-smile was all evil. “While we’re at it, you can wear a ball gag. I’m done with that pretty mouth.”

I had a mouthful of rubber in an instant. I didn’t think twice about obeying my master. Besides, I was a mouthy gal. This would help keep me out of trouble. Maybe.

Besides, if he gagged me, there was a pretty good shot at him doing something to make me scream and beg for mercy. Not that I’d get any such thing ... nor want it. My sex zinged with excitement, sending more wetness out to coat Dan’s finger as it slid over me.

“That’s right. Baby girl likes it when she’s helpless and can’t ask for things to stop.” Dan’s gaze roamed up and down my body with an attitude of ownership. “All mine to play with as I please, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Well, I could always make the scarves holding me down disappear. I could always ‘port myself far away. But we were in our fantasy, where he controlled my pleasure and agony. I couldn’t imagine defying him in any way. Dan loved me, heaven help the man. I trusted him with everything.

He enjoyed testing that trust. “Vibrator, as thick and long as me.”

My pussy swelled with the new presence of the filling toy. I made it as flesh-like as I could, envisioning Dan’s gorgeous cock as the model. I moaned around the gag to feel it there.

Dan grabbed the base of it, which was all that was visible. He eased it in and out, using it to have his way with me. I lay wide open, a fine trembling breaking over my body as he angled it to stimulate my G-spot.

“Take it, girl. Take that cock,” he breathed, watching as he made the dildo disappear into my hairless pussy. He licked his lips. His cock bobbed up and down, expressing its appreciation of the show.

I felt so vulnerable like that, being made to take the toy while Dan watched. I was a little plaything, someone who existed solely for her master’s pleasure. The wonderful, scary thing was that he was just getting started on me.

He flipped the switch on the vibrator, continuing to press it rhythmically against my hotspot. I arched as much as my bonds allowed, crying out behind the gag. Delicious bites of excitement darted through my sheath. The dildo moved faster as I grew wetter, making its path easy.

Available from Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and All Romance. Also in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment