Friday, April 8, 2016

Weekend Wake-up Call – Clans of Kalquor 9: Alien Indiscretions






Diltan’s fingers escaped her eager flesh, leaving her empty. Her wail of loss was interrupted as the Kalquorian gave her ass cheek, still smarting from Rolat’s spanking, a couple of light slaps. The blows were gentle, but she was sensitive from the earlier punishment. Pain lanced through her hindquarters, making Cissy yell.

Diltan’s fingers pushed inside her again. His thumb went back to work on her clit. The shard of agony from his strikes washed into something much more exciting as arousal consumed her once more.

“That’s it,” he encouraged as she voiced throaty groans. “I like that you enjoy both pain and pleasure and being made to take both. Good girl.”

Cissy’s insides clenched, readying once again for orgasm. She made moaning pleas to Diltan to let it happen this time. She’d forgotten how to form words, so her begging was made up of nonsense sounds. He understood her anyway.

“So soon? I’m not sure I should let you. I’m not a sadist, but I like how you suffer for me right now. Allowing me this power is too sweet a gift to squander.”

Fingers gone again. More pats on the ass. However, the feeling was of intensity this time rather than pain. Cissy whooped in air. Her body still inched towards climax, though slowly.

Diltan’s rolling voice wove through the roaring in her ears. “Oh, is that how it is? You’re more fun to play with by the moment, Matara. Wal, I believe you have a free hand?”

“Thank you, my Dramok.”

Diltan lightly paddled the sides of Cissy’s buttocks, where Rolat had done the least spanking. Wal reached down to pinch her breasts. He alternated that with spanking them from side to side. Searing heat came from their touches. It streaked fiery trails to her pussy. Cissy shrieked as pressure built. She needed to come. 

“That’s it, Cissy. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide. All you can do is sit there and take the torment.” Diltan’s smile filled her gaze. “You have to come for us. You have to surrender everything. The only way out is through.”

He and Wal took her higher. Cissy’s cries rebounded through the room as they swatted flesh. Just as exciting was how Rolat held her helpless for their attentions.

It started with a tiny spark, a concentrated mote of white heat in the depths of her sex. The combustion swept out from that point, devouring everything in its path in a great wave of rapture. Cissy disintegrated in an instant. Engulfed, lost, consumed. She could not survive such force and did not care.

The climax wrecked her. It shredded her from the inside out, leaving nothing intact. She didn’t know how long it lasted or if it would ever end. It was as if she fell into a shaking abyss with no bottom.

Available from Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Amazon UK, and All Romance. Also available in print.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    I was just wondering which clan is up next for a Clans Beginning book? And when? I love those stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piras (Lidon's former lover before Tranis). Clan Piras will take center stage in the next regular series book, so they're stepping up early. Maybe in October.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    I was just wondering which clan is up next for a Clans Beginning book? And when? I love those stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, was not expecting that! You know, To Clan and Conquer was the first book of yours that I read, and is still one of my favorites. I always did feel a little sorry for Piras. I mean who wouldn't after losing Lidon! I am excited to find out who he ends up with.

    Thanks Tracy, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, was not expecting that! You know, To Clan and Conquer was the first book of yours that I read, and is still one of my favorites. I always did feel a little sorry for Piras. I mean who wouldn't after losing Lidon! I am excited to find out who he ends up with.

    Thanks Tracy, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Tracy, don't know why my posts are duplicating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens a lot with Blogger. I think it has to do with the service.

      I started plotting Clan and Command today. I think this is going to be really good. :D

      Delete