Friday, July 17, 2015

Weekend Wake-up Call – Netherworld III: Once Bitten Twice Dead






I rolled my streaming eyes up to look at his face. His lips were parted, the tip of his tongue peeking out to wet them. The chocolate brown of his irises were nearly lost in the dilation of his pupils, making his eyes almost vampire black. His expression was pure Dominant, the look of a man viewing what he feels rightly belongs to him. I creamed under that steady gaze. I was his to protect or punish. My whole being warmed in the rightness of it.

Dan continued to enjoy my mouth and throat, sliding hard and fast into their warmth then moving slowly back out. He rubbed the underside of his cock against my tongue, groaning softly against the velvet feel of me. Every now and again I was rewarded with the sweet-saltiness of pre-cum.

The determined way he mouth-effed me took me out of my head, out of the reality that had become so fraught with sadness. There was only the silken steel of his cock working in and out of my mouth, the strength of his hands around my face, the heat of my avid pussy, and the slippery juices trailing the insides of my thighs. My guts curled in on themselves to be at my Dom's questionable mercies, making me whimper with arousal.

I almost cried from want when he pulled completely free of me. But his next words made everything below tighten in anticipation. "Now for that pussy."

He picked me up and re-positioned me so that I sat on the seat, splaying my legs wide and propping my feet up on the divider between the front and back areas of the car.  Still in uniform, Officer Dan materialized between my wide-apart legs. Without preamble, he crouched over me, yanked my crotch close, and shoved his way in.

"Good wet pussy," he grunted, filling me hard and fast. I cried out with the force of it as the broad head of his cock ground deep inside.  He pounded me without mercy. My breasts bounced up and down with the power of his taking, our loins cracking like whips when they met each other. He grabbed my hips to make me take him even harder. It hurt to be thrust into so hard, but it was a hot, sweet hurt that made my insides clench.

He felt my passage squeeze down on him. "That's it. Come for me. Come now!" he shouted in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment